Copyright © 2017 BHC Press. All Rights Reserved.
BHC Press Anthology Opportunites & Call For Submissions
- Authors may submit up to two stories. All stories must be edited and ready for publication. Stories are selected by an independent editorial panel and are subject to additional editing prior to publication.
- All stories receive a pre-press proofread. We reserve the right to make necessary changes without the author’s consent.
- The amount of stories featured in the anthology is based upon the amount of quality submissions received as well as word count of stories.
When submitting your stories, please follow our submission guidelines. Failure to do so will result in your story being disqualified from this anthology collection.
- Send a separate email for each story with the correct subject line for every anthology submission.
- Please include author name, story title, author bio, and email address in the body of the email.
- Include a brief author bio (no longer than 50 words) with each submission.
- All works must be original—whether in book form or online. We ask that all stories remain exclusive to the respective anthology for one year from date of publication.
ANTHOLOGY SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
OWNERSHIP OF STORY SUBMISSIONS
Authors always retain their rights. We only ask for a one year exclusivity.
Look for our 2018 anthology opportunities soon!