Signed Ayala Storme Series Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
1. To Enter: Submit entry by fully completing the sign-up form found at http://www.bhcpress.com/BHC_Press_Sweepstakes.html (the "Site"). Sweepstakes begins online at 12:00 AM Eastern Standard Time (EST) on Wednesday, June 28, 2017 and ends at 11:59 PM EST on Monday, July 31, 2017. Your entry will sign you up to receive emailed news related to BHC Press and Emmie Mears and will also enter you into the sweepstakes.
Limit one entry per person or household. The entry must be fully completed. Mechanically reproduced, incomplete and/or illegible entries will not be accepted. In case of a dispute with an online entry, the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry will be declared the winner. An "authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (i.e. business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Entries become property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of such automated devices will cause disqualification. Sponsor and its advertising and promotions agencies are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected or stolen entries or transmissions, or problems of any kind whether mechanical, human, or electronic.
2. Random Drawing: A random drawing will be held from all eligible, correctly completed entries received on a timely basis on or about Thursday, August 3, 2017 by BHC Press, whose decisions concerning all matters related to this sweepstakes are final. Prizes will be drawn in the order of Grand Prize, First Prize, and Second prize.
3. Notice to Winners: Winner will be notified by email. Winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release within fifteen (15) days of notification attempt or prize may be awarded to alternate winner. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected. Winner must be 18 years of age or older at time of sweepstakes drawing.
4. Prize: Seven (7) Prize Packs consisting of:
One (1) Grand Prize winner who will receive one (1) signed paperback of STORM IN A TEACUP, one (1) signed paperback of ANY PORT IN A STORM, one (1) signed paperback of TAKEN BY STORM, and one signed paperback of EYE OF THE STORM. Retail value of signed paperback prize pack $59.80.
One (1) First Prize winner who will receive one (1) audiobook MP3 CD for STORM IN A TEACUP, one (1) audiobook MP3 CD of ANY PORT IN A STORM, one (1) audiobook MP3 CD of TAKEN BY STORM, and audiobook MP3 CD of EYE OF THE STORM. Retail value of audiobook prize pack $39.96.
Five (5) Second Prize winners who will receive their selected choice of ebook format at time of sweepstakes entry (ebook format defined as mobi/epub/PDF) for one (1) ebook of STORM IN A TEACUP, one (1) ebook of ANY PORT IN A STORM, one (1) ebook of TAKEN BY STORM, and one ebook of EYE OF THE STORM. Retail value of ebook prize pack $79.80.
Approximate retail value of all prizes $179.56.
5. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Each entrant selected as a potential winner must comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all such requirements. Sponsor makes no warranties with regard to the prize. Prize is not transferable. No substitutions of prize allowed by winner, but Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Prize is not redeemable by winner for cash value. All taxes, fees, and surcharges on prize are the sole responsibility of winner.
6. Eligibility: Only open to residents of 50 United States and D.C., age 18 and older at the time of entry. Void in Puerto Rico and where otherwise prohibited by law. Employees, and members of their families, of Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries, and affiliates are not eligible to enter. This promotion is intended for viewing in the United States only and shall only be construed and evaluated according to United States law. You are not authorized to participate in the sweepstakes if you are not located within the United States.
7. General: Sponsor and its representatives are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the sender, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this sweepstakes which may limit the ability to play or participate, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this sweepstakes. If for any reason, (including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond the control of Sponsor, which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this sweepstakes), the Sweepstakes is not capable of being conducted as described in these rules, Sponsor shall have the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the sweepstakes. Limit one prize per person or household. By accepting prize, the winner grants to Sponsor the right to use his/her name, likeness, hometown, biographical information, in advertising and promotion, including on the Site, without further compensation or permission, except where prohibited by law. By participating in the sweepstakes, entrant and winner release Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, subsidiaries, suppliers, and agents, from any and all liability for any loss, harm, damages, cost or expense, including without limitation property damages, personal injury and/or death, arising out of participation in this sweepstakes or the acceptance, use or misuse of the prize. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. Winner List: For winner information, available after Thursday, August 3, 2017, send by Saturday, August 5, 2017 a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Winner Information, Signed Ayala Storme Series Sweepstakes, c/o BHC Press, P.O. Box 5505, Plymouth, Michigan 48170.
10. Sponsor: BHC Press, P.O. Box 5505, Plymouth, Michigan 48170